XIX International Conference on Minority Languages (ICML)
ICML 2023 will be held between 20-24 June 2023. The Conference will be held on the Carmarthen Campus – Halliwell Conference Centre and Canolfan S4C yr Egin.
- Tuesday 20 June 2023 – please aim to arrive Carmarthen by 7pm to check in to your accommodation, and for an informal gathering. Check in after 7pm is also available.
- Wednesday 21 June – Day 1 – Full conference – 9.00-6.00pm. Evening food and entertainment.
- Thursday 22 June – Day 2 – Full conference- 9.00-6.00pm. Formal Conference Dinner in the evening.
- Friday 23 June – Day 3 – Full conference – 9.00-6.00pm. Evening food and entertainment.
- Saturday 24 June – optional cultural programme and depart.
ICML Rhaglen Ddrafft y Gynhadledd_Provisional Programme
- Elin Haf Gruffydd Jones – University of Wales Trinity Saint David (Chair)
- Catrin Llwyd – University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Josu Amezaga – University of the Basque Country
- Edorta Arana – University of the Basque Country
- Durk Gorter – University of the Basque Country
- Cor van der Meer – Fryske Akademy
- Enrique Uribe-Jongbloed – Cardiff University
- Craig Willis – European Centre for Minority Issues / Europa Universität Flensburg
- Catrin Redknap – Welsh Government